TIPS & HINTS
HOME GARDENING TIPS
For hints and tips on growing a vegetable garden or subsistence farming visit the Starke Ayres Garden Centre website - www.starkeayresgc.co.za
Fertiliser Group 2
Registration No. B4337 – ACT 36 OF 1947
TURFGRO is derived from freshly harvested seaweed and other natural ingredients, Turfgro granules will revitalise tired and unhealthy looking lawns by enhancing root development and providing the lawn with essential macro and micro elements required for healthy growth.
Nitrogen - 0.54%
Phosphorous - 0.27%
Potassium - 1.48%
Iron - 0.31%
Calcium - 9.7%
Magnesium - 0.38%
USES AND BENEFITS:
TURFGRO provides lawns with essential macro and micro elements for healthy growth.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
• Apply 30 – 50 g/m2 in morning or late afternoon.
• Spread evenly and water well after application.
• Repeat treatment at monthly intervals.
• Apply 40-60 g/m2.
• Spread evenly together with grass seed or on prepared soil before laying roll-on lawns.
• Water well after application.
• Repeat at monthly intervals.
Contact the Starke Ayres Call Centre on 0860 782 753