TIPS & HINTS
HOME GARDENING TIPS
For hints and tips on growing a vegetable garden or subsistence farming visit the Starke Ayres Garden Centre website - www.starkeayresgc.co.za
Fertiliser Group 1
Registration No. K7976 – ACT 36/1947
ROSE FOOD is a specially formulated, concentrated and balanced fertiliser for roses, which, when used regularly will promote healthy root, plant and flower development and help build up resistance to foliar diseases.
Nitrogen [N] - 12%
Phosphorous [P] - 8.3%
Potassium [K] - 14.7%
Plus : Iron, Manganese, Boron, Zinc, Copper and Molybdenum.
USES AND BENEFITS:
ROSE FOOD contains all the essential plant nutrients for all rose types, and :
• Is easy to apply, as a foliar feed or directly to the roots as a soil drench;
• is water-soluble and is readily absorbed by the plant;
• can be applied in combination with Kompel Kelpak growth stimulant, inducing more efficient use of plant nutrients in the plant; and
• can be used throughout the year, excepting the dormant period (June/July) when feeding is not required.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Use the enclosed measuring cup for accurate and economical mixing.
• Dissolve 20g (2 measuring cups) in 5 litres of water.
• Spray over foliar until leaves are wet.
• Repeat every four weeks.
• Dissolve 5g (½ measuring cup) in 5 litres of water.
• Apply directly to the soil.
• Repeat every two weeks.
ROSE FOOD should not be applied in a mix with pesticides.
Contact the Starke Ayres Call Centre on 0860 782 753