TIPS & HINTS
HOME GARDENING TIPS
For hints and tips on growing a vegetable garden or subsistence farming visit the Starke Ayres Garden Centre website - www.starkeayresgc.co.za
Fertiliser Group 1
Registration No. K2025 – ACT 36 of 1947
NUTRIFEED is a specially formulated, concentrated and balanced fertilizer, which, when used regularly, will promote healthy root, plant and flower development for a wide range of vegetables and ornamentals grown in hydroponics/soilless culture, as well as soil or other media.
Nitrogen [N] - 6.5%
Phosphorous [P] - 2.7%
Potassium [K] - 13.0%
Calcium [Ca] - 7.0%
Magnesium [Mg] - 2.2%
Sulphur [S] - 7.5%
Plus : Iron, Manganese, Boron, Zinc, Copper and Molybdenum.
USES AND BENEFITS:
NUTRIFEED contains all the essential macro- and micro-elements for healthy plant growth and is adapted to widely varying soil conditions. It :
• is versatile and easy to apply in all hydroponic techniques;
• is water soluble and is readily absorbed by the plant;
• will boost seedling growth; and
• will reduce seedling mortality.
METHODS OF APPLICATION:
NUTRIFEED may be applied as a foliar feed, to the soil as a drench, or as a dry feed.
• Dissolve in water at a rate of 1:500 (1kg/500l or approximately 10g per 5 litres.
• Stir well.
• Preferably leave overnight. Ignore slight sediment.
• Use half strength for recently germinated seedlings.
Contact the Starke Ayres Call Centre on 0860 782 753